Why join Central Electric Power Cooperative, Inc?
Central Electric has been providing low cost power across South Carolina for over 70 years. We pride ourselves on maintaining an excellent working environment and remarkable benefits. Full-time employees enjoy benefits such as:
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Defined benefit retirement plan
- Subsidized health plans, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Paid annual leave
- Ten paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Wellness programs, including an onsite fitness center
- Education assistance and professional development opportunities
Central is dedicated to supporting the community through multiple projects and fundraisers. Our employees work together to create a better environment for the people in our area. A few organizations that Central continuously supports are:
- Keep the Midlands Beautiful Adopt-A-Highway Litter Pickup
- American Heart Association
- Harvest Hope Food Bank
- United Way
- School Supply Drives
- Meals on Wheels
- Oliver Gospel Mission
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Visit our Concern For Community page to learn more about our community projects
To view and apply for open positions within our company, please click here.
or use the QR code in the LinkedIn sign below to view a current open position.